Automotive industry is now continually evolving towards fully autonomous driving and fully electric vehicles. The highly integrated SoC and automotive-grade FPGA device with Design Gateway IP Cores could be a part of Advanced Driver Assisted Systems (ADAS) for leading edge Automotive application development.
Success Stories & Application Example
- Fully re-programmable single SoC with SATA-AHCI & Linux Reference design
- SATA-AHCI compatible under Linux OS on FPGA
- Support cost competitive SoC FPGA device
- High performance real-time & multiple HD camera recording
- Standalone NVMe Host Controller without CPU
- Easy to integrate into ADAS systems with simple user interface and simplify NVMe interface