The automotive industry is rapidly advancing toward full autonomy and complete electrification. Cutting-edge technologies like highly integrated System on Chip (SoC) and automotive-grade Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) devices, along with Design Gateway IP Cores, play a vital role in the development of Advanced Driver Assisted Systems (ADAS) for modern automotive applications. These components are crucial in achieving enhanced safety, efficiency, and performance in vehicles as we move towards a future of autonomous driving and electric-powered mobility.
Success Stories & Application Example
- Fully re-programmable single SoC with SATA-AHCI & Linux Reference design
- SATA-AHCI compatible under Linux OS on FPGA
- Support cost competitive SoC FPGA device
- High performance real-time & multiple HD camera recording
- Standalone NVMe Host Controller without CPU
- Easy to integrate into ADAS systems with simple user interface and simplify NVMe interface